Our vision is to become the leading sanitary ware manufacturer in the country.
Our mission is to provided our customers with products of the best quality at the best prices in the market and thus extend more in terms of overall value.
The goals of our company are as follows:
- To sustain the growth of the company by employing effective management techniques.
- Understand the changing requirements of clients and provide apt solutions.
- Optimize the production process to lower operation costs and ultimately prices of products.
- Establish an efficient logistic chain that ensure timely delivery.
- Promote the virtue of quality in our employees in order to produce superior results.
The company is led by visionaries who are responsible for the tremendous growth we have witnessed over the years. Our leaders are as follows:
Mr. Ramjibhai Maru
Strategic decision making
Mr. Kirtibhai Maru
MD -Sunrise Pottery Works
Mr. Rajubhai Maru
MD - Smruti Tiles Works
Marketing & Total Production
Mr. Ashwinbhai Maru
MD - Sunrise Pottery Works
Group Exports & Marketing
We employ a number of processes in our production, some of these are as follows:
Casting : We have put in place 7 batteries for our fast moving offerings while casting for other items are performed manually. In order to ensure the quality of cast the dry stage and green stage checks are performed prior to sending for glazing.
Glazing : The glazing is performed by experienced glazers in a controlled environment to ensure an even finish. Moreover, the experts are known for their consistency and the differences between different batches is almost negligible.
Firing : For firing the materials we use tunnel kilns. We use liquid fuels for firing and precisely govern the parameters, this not only increases the strength of the piece but also improves the finish on the product.
Sorting & Packaging
Each of the fired goods manufactured by us are subjected to stringent testing which ensures that only products that meet our standards leave the facility. We sort other products into ROK and first choice depending upon pinheads.
Storage & Packing : The manufactured products are stored in the company's warehouse until the dispatch order is issued, on the issuing of which as per the requirement of the client the products are either box packaged or grass packaged. Few consignments that require extra protection during transit are shrink wrapped and palletized to minimize chances of breakage.
Loading : Loading is usually done manually unless the packaging is palletized, then it is loaded using a forklift. Great care is taken while loading and it is ensured that all packages are placed in an organized manner to provide for ease of access.
We make use modern technology in order to ensure that the products are of the best quality in the market. Some of the modern techniques used by us are as follows:
- We use high capacity tunnel technology and have remained leaders in the industry for over two years since its introduction.
- We use scientific palletization techniques.
- Fork lifts are used to load products into containers for transit.
- We have a dedicated design department that studies the ever changing market dynamics and creates products that cater to requirements.
- We have implemented battery casting.
The research center at our production facility supports the manufacturing department by optimizing the processes we employ.
Looking at the requirements of clients we have adopted box packaging systems.
Quality Initiatives-Stage Wise Quality Control
With ethos that are founded on the virtue of quality, we have emphasized on achieving it in every phase of business and manufacturing, be it accounting, design or production. Our philosophy does not allow us to conform to inferior standards and thus we strive each day to create products that not only amaze our clients but also imprint upon us an undying faith in our products.
We have been successful at implementing a systematic quality control process that has aided in understanding and eliminating the cause of defects rather than mitigating the effects. The various stages at which we check our products for quality are as follows:
- We check the quality of the raw materials at the procurement stage.
- We test the grinding for mesh size and the slip for viscous flow.
- The casting piece is checked for an irregularities before being sent for glazing.
is performed in an environment that is controlled and free from
external influences and elements. The pieces are tested extensively
before being sent for firing
We have a deep seated urge to consistently improve our offerings and a passion to create innovative products such as the new Ceramic Urinals and Water Closets we have developed. In support of this desire and to foster the ideas of our teams we have established a laboratory which is fully equipped with a number of modern equipment and implements. The laboratory doubles as a testing facility where samples from each batch are extensively tested to establish compliance with standards. The various testing procedures are:
- Modulus of rupture
- Chemical Resistance
- Resistance to staining and burning
- Thickness & DIN Measurement
- Water Absorption
- Pan Capacity
We also implement various principles of process control and thus prevent production parameters to go to exceed permissible limits.
Owing to the recognition of our efforts to provide our customers with superior quality sanitary ware such as Ceramic Urinals and Water Closets, we have been honored with numerous awards over the years.
Our founder Mr. Ramjibhai Maru has been involved in numerous social activites some of which are as follows:
- He has been involved in the building of schools in Thangadh.
- He built the first ever college in Thangadh.
- Numerous hospitals and nursing homes have been opened for the people.
- Various cattle camps have been organized by him across town.
- He has actively advocated for planting more trees so as to increase the quality of soil, water retention etc.